Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween.

"Halloween is coming, the pumkins getting fat. Witches, and Goblins, will soon be back. Coming up the sidewalk, up to your door! Scratching on the window, stomping on the floor! But you needn't worry, and you needn't fuss; 'cause witches, and goblins, are really US!!"
Thats a little Halloween song my family and I sing during Halloween time. Its supposed to go slowly; as to build suspense. I can't believe Halloween is here already! Even though its Sunday, my family and I are going to the block party our neighborhood is having.
My friend, Emily Jacobs, invited me over yesterday to carve pumkins! I carved out Frankenstien's bride, and it looks awesome!!
This Halloween, I can't trick-or-treat because my dad feels strongly about keeping the Sabbath Day holy. I'm so mad I can barely talk, because I'm not allowed to trick-or-treat once I'm thirteen, so this is the last Halloween I could trick-or-treat and get free candy!! :P
Other than that, Halloween has been really fun this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment