Tuesday, March 20, 2012

EFY!!

Hey there!

I have three words for you. Especially. For. Youth. Guess who is going? THIS GIRL!! With the help of loving parents who paid for half and a heck of a lot of babysitting jobs, I am going to Lawrence, Kansas for one week during the summer to hear from amazing speakers, be with other Youth of the church, and have a lifetime of fun!

I am so excited! I just can't believe that I get to go! I am going with two other girls from my ward; Amanda Hardy and Lucia Montiel. I love those chicks. We have so much fun at church, and I get to room with one of them!

Anyways. I thought that this was blogworthy. So there you go.

As long as we're discussing good news, I have some more! I landed a lead in the school play; the Wizard of Oz. I am the scarecrow!! I love this part and am working extra hard to memorize my lines and solos. This year is going to be amazing. :D

2 comments:

  1. Mikah! I LOVE that you are going to EFY! You are going to have so much fun! If you ever get to come to EFY Provo...I would totally pick you up at the airport and all that - (just sayin...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! I would love that!!

    ReplyDelete