Saturday, April 17, 2010

My First Gun Show!

Today, I went to my very first gun show! First, I woke up at about, eh, 8:15 a.m. Then, I called my friend, Raven, to tell her that my parents said I could go to the gunshow with her and her dad, Steve. After that, I helped my 'special' brother make hot chocolate, drank some, got dressed, and did the dreaded chore of cleaning my room.
Walking to the church building we were going to clean before we took off was no big deal. Actually, the cleaning was probably the best part of going to the church.
After that, we went to Raven's brothers' soccor games. That, I have to say, was a long, devistating wait. When we finally took off to the gun show, it was about 12:45 a.m. Reaching the building where it was going to be heald was the easy part, it was just finding a parking space that took 45 minutes. Steve parked his car at a nearby school, and we walked to the building.
The gun show was awesome! You'd be surprised how much of the stuff they sell aren't guns. In the end, I got a blue box-cutter pocketknife(curtesy of Steve), a charm braclet(from Raven), a glow in the dark stick-it lasts 8 hours!!(from myself), and tons of free stuff! If you are thinking about going to a gun show, I really suggest you go! You'll enjoy it! Just make sure you like looking at military kits/weapons/cars/clothes and loads of other stuff!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have you back!! It sounds like a TON of fun.

    ReplyDelete