Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Testing.

Really, could a day get any worse?! First, microbursts of wind howl in the night. Second, you have to get up early in the morning to do everything. Third, you have the 'big end of the year test'!!!
I don't think that my day could've gotten worse. You think the worst is over, and then more comes. That, is very sad. I'm sure most of ya can relate. Really, it took us an hour after we went to the test computer lab to get settled, because every one's computer was crashing, Network Errors, etc. It really sucked!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You get to use computers. We have to use normal pen and paper. Not fair!! I would think computers would crash, your doing something important and they won't cooperate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I think its really stupid how we use computers though!

    ReplyDelete