Saturday, June 19, 2010

Family.

I love my family so much. They are the best people I could have surrounding me. But, I have to admit, when I got back from Girls Camp and started a conversation, I wanted to strangle my siblings for inturrupting!! My mom and dad were also going out the night I got home, so, because of those stupid little hormones of mine, I felt like my mom was only glad to have me back because she could have her babysitter again. I broke down in tears -being the drama queen I am- and, I say this honestly, accidently, and I truely mean accidently, made her feel bad. So, she called my dad up and said they would go out tommorrow (today) and that my dad and I would have a daddy-daughter date. Well, this made me feel bad since they were going out to celebrate his birthday, their anniversery, and father's day. I have such willing and nice parents. And here I am, blogging about it. I think I can be so messed up sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment