Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To Burn, or Not To Burn?

'To burn, or not to burn? That is the question. When you swim in the pond, you forget to slather your delicate epidermis with the sweet dripping protection of the bottle thereof.'
That, is just a fancy Shakesperian way of saying that I got a sunburn on my shoulders because I forgot to re apply sunscreen every two hours. It hurts, really bad!! Although, I must say its getting better. Now, I have to say that, because it is doing better, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt!!! 'Cause boy does it burn and sting!! I think the sun hates me. Really! It seems like its cursed me with this blistering burn because I'm just, I'm, I'm...
I can't think of the word!!!
So, when you go swimming this summer...
All I'm saying is that the sun will hate you too, so protect your 'delicate epidermis with the sweet dripping protection of the bottle thereof'-if you know what I mean!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment