Thursday, September 9, 2010

School.

Hey there. Mikah here.

School is alright. Sweet & Sour. There are awesome parts of it, like Language Arts (believe it or not!), Art, Lunch, etc. Some of the stuff, not so much. I'm not saying I like school, but I don't hate it either. Its a mixture of good and evil, if you know what I mean.

One of the things I wish they would change about school is how much time we get to go to our lockers, get to our class, etc. I mean, I know I don't like to feel rushed when I have to take a tinkle break! Who does? My point is, maybe they could add a couple minutes on. Or, at least pursuade our teachers to be more sympathetic and merciful if we walk in a minute late becasuse we had to get there from the other side of the school! We deserve at least that, right?

Student Council elections are coming up. One of my friends, Sandy, is running for treasurer. I'm one of her campeign managers. I make all the flyers and buttons, hand out cards and candy and other doo-dads to the students, and make the people want to vote for her. But I've got competition. That, I'm not so exctited about. Maybe, just maybe, I might be lucky enough to make it out alive. Sure, I'm not the one running for the actual position- I'd never be crazy enough to do that - but still, there are some pretty mean people who do these things too!

Well, no matter the challenge, I'm ready to take it up (NOT!). Happy Campeigning!!

2 comments:

  1. Woah! Student council is way different at my school. Each Texas History class has 2 representatives, and it's anonymous. You turn your essay in, the teacher reads it, and you vote without your name being read. It's not much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. People here just write their name and grade down on the ballot and campiegn. Then they give speeches. All the speeches are going to be on Monday.

    ReplyDelete