Monday, August 9, 2010

I Know, I Know.

Hey there. Mikah here.

Okay. So, I know that I already changed everything about my blog about five days ago, but I didn't like it! So, I changed everything up, again, including the backround, which is one of my old favorites. The 'Impact' font was just too hard to read, especially in that tiny writing that hides around blogs. I hope you will find the rest of these posts easier to read than before. :)
School starts in two days. Can you believe it?! Two days!! The problem here is that my brain still isn't in school mode... I don't know how I'm gonna wake up in the mornings!!! Oh well, better enjoy summer while you can, 'cause soon your gonna have a homework stack thats taller than you!! I decorated my locker like the beach. I made all the colors bright so that when its bleak and gray in the winter, at least it'll be colorful in my locker!! It looks pretty good, if I do say so myself!!

See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment