Wednesday, July 20, 2011

School Shopping.

Oh, summer. I love you, I really do. But I want school to be back now.

Okay, so that may sound crazy, but I want to see all my friends again, without having to go through the ordeal of calling them (which, FYI, can take a lot of work if you forgot their number). I want to be able to decorate my locker with all the pictures I have with my friends. I also want to start Musical Drama (one of my electives).

On our vacation to Southern Utah this month, my mom and I went school shopping. I got four pairs of jeans and couple of cute shirts. I can't wait for the week before school, though, when I'll be able to get school shoes. For those of you who don't know, I really like converse. They are my buddies. I wear them so much throughout the year, they are worn out by the time May comes. This year, I'd like to get a pair of dark blue converse.

I have to be honest, though. My absolute FAVORITE part of school shopping is getting the school supplies. I love picking out a binder and notebooks and pens and hightlighters and orginizing them the night before school in my red backpack (which has lasted three years, and is still going strong).

I guess I'll always be a nerd that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment