Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Role Models.

Today, this guy asked me if I blog.

Is is THAT obvious? I'm really hoping he meant that as a joke.

Anyway, one of the things I came to realize this week is who my role models are. I guess I should explain.

Mutual last Wednesday was Senior Recognition Night. All the wards got together, and recognized the nine seniors that are going off to college next school year. Two of them are going to BYU Provo. Among those nine were Sadie Jacobs, Johanna Heartsock [aka: Noah Heartsock's sister... AHHHH!! :D], Hilary Scwantez, and Amanda, who was one of my YCLs at Girls Camp last summer!! She's really awesome, by the way. Those girls, I have come to realize, I want to be like... really bad. They are all smart and mature and have actually survived through Middle School and High School, which is a feat that might possibly be all together too impossible for me. They've graduated from Seminary, earned their Young Womanhood Medalions, and have probably gotten on the Honor Roll a thousand times.

Oh, to be old and smart. I just hope I make it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment