Saturday, May 1, 2010

Makeup, My day, and Oklahoma.

Since we celebrated my 12th birthday-a month early-my mom is letting me wear makeup, finally! I can wear mascara, blush, foundation, neutral eyeshadow, and darker lip colors. I know for a lot of you, that isn't so cool, but hey-its my life and my feelings!:)
I've been in a really cheerful mood lately! This morning, I painted my fingernails pink and my toenails orange with one of my birthday presents (thanks Cicily!) Then I went to IKEA with my family for bunk beds for the boys. When we move to Oklahoma they'll need a better bed to sleep in! Speaking of, I can't believe we'll be moving in less than a week! I'm so sad! Saying goodbye to all of my friends will be the hardest thing to do!
I'll post soon!

2 comments:

  1. I got to wear makeup and the beggining of 6th grade, and I can only wear what you wear! Except darker lip colors, but i have alot of cute lighter lipglosses. Now all of a sudden my baby brothers are squeezing them all out and hiding the rest. I'm sure your brothers are better about that!!

    ReplyDelete