Thursday, May 27, 2010

Its My Birthday!!!!

I'm so excited!!! Its my birthday today! I am officially 12 years old!!!! :) My parents decorated mine and Nate's doors, I got a KING SIZE Hershey bar! Nate got a HUGE Snickers bar! My mom made homemade cinnimon rolls for breakfast, and I don't have to do any chores today! We are planning to go to redbox and get a movie, watch it, go swimming and bowling, and then having dinner; pot roast, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, and GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!! I really love the homemade gravy she makes!!
Its also Todd's birthday!!! By the way, if your reading this Todd,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH 'SPECIAL' ONE!!!!!!!!!!

If your smart, (and in on one of our inside jokes) you'll know that Todd is in fact, very 'special'.
So, like I said, its my birthday and I'm loving it!! I still haven't eaten my chocolate bar though...

2 comments: