Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm A Runner.

I am officially, a runner! Well, thats what my mom told me...
Here's the story:
My mom goes jogging several afternoons a week. So, on Monday, I asked her if I could go running with her. She told me she was running three miles, and told me I might want to just ride my bike; but I was up to a challenge. So, we left. We jogged really slow, but it makes your muscles work harder, so we did. She told me that everyone can run, but not everybody is a runner. She said a runner isn't the one who wants to get there first to get it over with. She said it was the kind of person who cared about the journy there. I found she was right after a while. I really obsorbed the whole scene. It was nice. When she found me smiling after I was done, she told me she definatly thought I was a runner.

Now, three days after, my legs are really sore. Well, I guess thats what you get when your a runner. Oh, well!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been blogging for a little while, so I decided to make a post. And then I decided to comment on my other friends blogs.

    I LOVE RUNNING!! I'm gonna do track next year. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool!! I just run with my mom. This year I'm taking Choir, Art, P.E., and Spanish!!! I was thinking of playing volleyball next year... I was on my school team last year, and it was really fun!!

    ReplyDelete