Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beauty in the World.

Hey there. Mikah here.

I hope you guys like my new blog backround!! I was getting sick of the old one; I thought I needed to jazz things up!!

Well, you might be wondering why my post title is 'Beauty in the World'. I was reading my friend McKenzie's blog (Hi McKenzie!!), and her post actually inspired it. She was talking about how much she likes to capture the worlds beauty in photographs. I was on my playlist listening to one of my favorite songs, when I relized that it was called 'Beauty in the World'. The song is by Macy Gray, and I love it!! So, if your reading this McKenzie, this post is dedicated to you to show you how much I liked your post!! :) If you want to listen to it, here's the address. I will put it on my Link List too, just in case!!

'Beauty in the World' by Macy Gray :

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Beauty%20in%20the%20World%3B%20Macy%20Gray/all/1

Love you guys!!

1 comment: