Monday, May 16, 2011

Randomness.

The first topic of discussion. My cousin now has his learners permit. Weird. Hes so old now... practically a fart lying on the couch. Maybe when I see him this summer he'll have gray hairs. Or liver spots. Or, even worse... hairy moles and WRINKLES!!! Maybe I can ask him to taxi me around... with an adult.

Second, and quite possibly, the most important matter here. My birthday is NEXT WEEK!! I'm going to be a teenager.[that part I'm not too excited for. I mean, have you seen the teens who go to my school?] But this also means having a party with all of my friends, Nate's friends, and maybe a few crashers. And, if you are wondering what you might possibly get me... just a smile and a hug will be fine. Topped with those cute earings from the mall. And heath cake.[which I found out actually has another, more common name that I'm not going to put on here for its, ummm... adult-like qualitites...] Oooh! I also want some of those Soffe shorts!! You know, because of the volleyball workouts I'll be doing this summer... :D

So, while sitting in Spanish today, my friends and I got talking about Fish Hooks, which, just happens to be our all time favorite show [besides Phineas and Ferb, Friends, the office, and CSI]. Okay, so it's my 1... 2... 3... erm, fifth favorite show. Anyway, we were all laughing about the newest episode; the one where those parasite aliens seep into their bodies. We got to talking about that one fish with the eighties hairdo and thick eyelids and monotonish, aditudey voice. Suddenly, Emily [the Leupp one, not Gibson or Reel or Matlock ones] broke out into a perfect impression of that one fishes favoirte saying- "Giiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrlllllll!" It was so perfect, we were all rolling around on the floor, laughing. Mrs. Ullery gave us this funny look and told us to go back to our desks. So now, everytime we see each other in the hall, we say "Giiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrlllllll!" all Emily Leupp like. It's hilarious!!

Also, today, when Wilson Elementary came in for tours of the middle school, the Choir [which I happen to be in] sang "Firework" by Katy Perry for all the kids. Before we came onstage, me and Makaly were laughing and dancing along to the band's short little song, and I kindof did this embarrassing dance, and Colton Penrod and Mat Bullock kindof saw me. And now they won't just let it go, and both them and Makaly have teased me about it 11 times already [trust me, I counted]. I wonder how long it'll be before they forget about it...

I might have to think of something real good to get Makaly with. Time to get out the good old prank book of knowledge [which I wrote myself... it's kindof in my head ;D)...

No comments:

Post a Comment