Monday, May 9, 2011

That Kind of Day.

Today has been that kind of day. You know, the one where your wearing a T-shirt, sweats, and your hair is frizzing even though you've mixed countless loitions and potions to keep it smooth.

When I got home from school today, I sat down with a bowl of indulgent trail mix and totally vegged out on the couch with the TV. I'm really lucky I didn't have any homework.

School was okay, except for Math. Math has always given me a headache, but today especially. We spent Friday and today working on making 3D shapes from several nets the teacher gave us. We had to color in the egdes, faces, and verticies. All of that was just for the stupid worksheet we were assigned today. I finished the worksheet in about twelve seconds, and, with Mrs. Fitz's permission, crumpled my eight shapes up and threw them in the trash. She also assinged us a workbook assignment, which I still haven't finished. Hmm. I guess I DO still have homework...

Whoops.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikah!!!!! I love and miss you sooooo much!!!!!!! Sorry i havent sent ur letter yet. Life has been dramatic, depressing, crazy, and fun. I will tell you all about it in my letter. I miss you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete