Friday, March 26, 2010

Boomerangs, Gum, Country Songs, and Milkshakes!

Today is Friday, which, happens to be one of my most favorite days! Today, we made boomerangs in school! We were learning about Australia and we decorated the boomerangs with things that represented Australia. It was pretty fun, and we flew them a lot. One of my friends, Raven, took me out with her wonderful mom, Delana! It was so fun! We went to this great fast-food place were they pair almost everything with scones, like BLTs for instance! It was so yummy! We also had milkshakes, me a brownie, and Raven a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! On the way there, I got gum stuck on my hair, which really sucks cuz I have long hair! When we rode there and back, we sang along to some of the greatest country songs I've ever heard! We also listened to a tid-bit of rock, and that was fun to! When I got home, Raven and I got huge globs of peanut butter and enjoyed rubbing it into my hair. Well, I did, but Raven kept complaining about how my hair kept sticking to her and falling off, and how the peanut butter was gross... which is odd because she was the one who taught me to buck up about burps and gross things like rotting food! That, was one of the best Fridays of my life!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a bittersweet day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, it really was. It was still really fun though!

    ReplyDelete