Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm a Barbie Girl!

You might be wondering why "I'm a Barbie Girl" is my title today. No need, because I'm about to tell ya! The reason why I have such an odd little title, is because I was on playlist and I typed in Aqua Barbie. Most hilarious results I've ever gotten! Go ahead and listen to it! I laughed for a long time. Then it got stuck in my head! When I sang "You can do my hair, Undress me everywhere!" in the kitchen, my mom looked at me like "What the heck are you saying!" Sorry Mom!

Today, I decided, is Weekly Nap Day! My parents (mom in particular!) love naptime and quiettime. So, as of 20 years ago, it is Weekly Nap Day, just for my parents!

I'm really happy today too! My friend is having a cookout/barbecue thingymabobber and my parents said that I might be able to go! Yipee!! I am hereby donating this to the Mikah Food Fun Post! Aren't I so generous?

No comments:

Post a Comment