Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Goose Girl

I have been reading this really amazing book called "The Goose Girl". Its by an amazing author named Shannon Hale. When I first read the title, it didn't really appeal to me, but when my friend, Emma, told me I should read it, I knew I just had to. Cause when Emma reccomends books, you know that they are amazing! Of course, Emma has proved right so far- I started it yesterday and am on page 278! Yeah...
So, if you are stuck with the nothing-looks-good-in-the-book-area blues, check this seris out! Oh, I forgot to mention that this has four books to it; the series is called "The Books of Bayern".
So, go check out your school or local library if you want stories with adventure, suspense, betrayal, and loyalty to a 'special' girl/princess/use-your-imagination-and-guess-whatever-the-heck-she-is! I reccomend these books to everyone! So good!

2 comments:

  1. I think I've heard of that... My favorite series is, oh man, I forget! But it's about a family of owls, and they act like humans. I think they may be kind if alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I'm actually on the next book. Its really good, and has a lot of twists!

    ReplyDelete