Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Earaches and Soccer

What a earache of a day! Seriously! In P.E today, we played soccer. This lovely experience remided me why I didn't try out for the soccer team. I could barely catch my breath, and I think I twisted this girl's ankle in a collision. Yikes! And the WIND! It was like 'woosh!' and I was like 'Ahhh!'. I lent my jacket to a girl with a short sleeved shirt,(I had long sleeves.) and by the time the period was over, I was chilled on every part of my body! My ears ached really bad, and I got splotches on my face, even though I wasn't crying. It was just so cold out there! Then there was the fact that I was wearing high heeled boots, I mean really high heeled stinkers, and I just about twisted my own ankle!
My mom took me out to lunch today, and we had a really good time. We talked about some things I was having trouble with, and I listened very closely to what my mom said. I was glad that we got to spend some quality time with her.
I have some good news though! When I got home from a tough day of school, my mom had chocolate doughnuts for me and my brothers waiting there! I had some cold milk with mine. It was then that I knew that my day was almost complete! Almost there! Got to make it!
I have 4 words of wisdom for you: Chocolate makes everything better!
The faster you learn that, the better off you will be in life!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Your the same Mikah I remember. I have close expieriences with that. Sports, not my thing.

    I am SOO happy we could get back in touch by blogging! By the way, here is my newer email adress- mmortensen11{at}yahoo{dot}com. Maybe we can email also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, that would be great! I'll add you to my contacts as soon as possible! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's ankle did you twist? I can't remember. That is exactly the reason why I didn't try-out too! Burrrrrrrrrrrr! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I twisted Aysia's. Poor girl- I felt really bad!

    ReplyDelete