Saturday, March 20, 2010

National Shoe Day!

Me and one of my best friends,Raven, decided that today is National Shoe day! Make sure to wear your shoes whenever you go outside, and brag about how you knew it was National Shoe Day, and they didn't! Then draw and design a shoe that you would wear if it was real. Then....

Well, you get the point.

On Thursday, I had music class. We learned some fun games like 'snap tag' (please correct me if I am wrong!) and we sang some more blues. I thought a lot of those sung were hilarious! Heres the one I sung...

*Note: (This doesn't rhyme all the time!)


'My jacket shrunk in the dryer
I was very mad
My jacket shrunk in the dryer
it was very sad!

My jacket shrunk in the dryer
and now its up to my wrist'




I was gonna add somethin like;
'My jacket shrunk in the dryer
and you get the whole jist!'

It was then that I figured out that on the last "stanza/thingymabober" only had two lines. Yipee for me.

I was also thinking some more today about why clothes are important. The reason I was thinking of this was because I had one of those classic dreams...
I went to school with only underware on. At least I had them on.
Why do you think clothes are important? (remember; I love <3 comments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment