Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dork.

Before you read this, you have to know that I'm a bigtime dork!!
To prove my dorkness, I will give you examples...

1) First of all, I played spys today with my trusty parter-Agent Raven!! We had to hide from our evil boss and his colleauge-Stacy!! They were trying to steal our rubies!!
2) I growl at Raven. I am not kidding. This right here is a no kid/joke zone. I really do growl at her when I'm angry. Although-she hisses back!!
& 3) I will admit, I say very stupid and not-making-sense-here!!-jokes. Really! People will just say 'what?' or 'huh?'. I really need a new joke book! :)

Anyways...

I really am a major dork, but I can admit it, so, I'm not a hypocrite! I tell people that they are dorks sometimes, but I do openly admit my dorkness, so you can't tell me I don't!!
I'll post soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe!! Im a major dork too. Me and my friends are really random, and we always make silly jokes.

    ReplyDelete