Sunday, May 9, 2010

On My Own.

I left Eagle Mountain on Friday. That was the hardest day of my life. I cried so much that my eyes ran out of tears. My head still aches, and my positive perspective on things is coming back, but I still can't seem to recover. I have lived there for four years, and I have made so many friends. I tried not to cry. I really did. I tried to be strong, but I couldn't. If I wasn't in the car, I would of dug a hole in the ground and sob until sobs couldn't come to me. And all that time, all that time, I was thinking. I was thinking about all the people who I hurt, and all the people that I had left. My dreams are filled with fermiliar faces, but they quickly turned into nightmares where I can't remember who they are. I'm afraid that I will forget. And I don't want to forget.
I'm on my own right now. The world keeps spinning inside my head, and I can't seem to find myself. Music has helped me a lot right now. It helps me find my corner of the universe where I can think clearly. I talked to my friend, Raven, once, but that call could only last five minutes, (mom's orders). I miss everything that I had there. But I just have to take what the Lord gives me and be grateful for it.
Who knows? Maybe I will have a great experience in the Okies? That little thought has seemed to cheer me up in the past couple of days.
I miss you guys!!! I promise that I won't forget. Please, don't forget me.

4 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY WAS SO SAD!!! I ALMOST CRIED WHEN MISS BRAILSFORD READ THE EMAIL YOU WROTE TO US. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh im so sorry. :( you lived in Katy before that right? I miss you, and its been 4 years. You'll make new friends, and I think you will be able to keep up with them! Look at me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, your right. The scary thing about Oklahoma are the tornados. :P I hate those things!! And I've only been here a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never forget you Mikah! You are an awesome friend and I hope you can come and visit sometime. And, if it is okay with your mom, call me anytime.

    Bestest buds,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete