Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tornado Watch.

Today, I woke up to the early morning news, thunder, and lightning. The thunder was so strong that it shook our house. We lost our satillite connection, so there was no more news for us. Instead, we watched a recording of Home Alone Two. There was a tornado watch until 8:15 a.m., and there might be another one in the afternoon! Stupid tornados!! My mom woke up telling us she had a nightmare that the sirens on the electricity poles went off and we all panicked! Really, this weather buisness is starting to freak me out!!

2 comments:

  1. We had them here to! The power went out, and the house shook, and my brothers were freaked out! I love the rain though, so I can't complain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the rain is pretty when its not threatining your family and house.

    ReplyDelete