Monday, May 3, 2010

Shopping.

Today, my mom took me shopping for my 12th birthday dress for young womens-yes, I am lds! I ended up getting a lot more! I got a really long one-it goes down past my ankles-that had spingish colors splashed on flowers. I also got a simple, blue, knee-lenght dress. They're really pretty. At the same store, we found $3.00 American Eagle Jeans. The origanal price was $47! We bought those as school pants for next year. We bought two more pairs-each about $12. Then we went to Paridise Bakery & Cafe`. We split a chicken w/walnuts sandwich and a cream cheese brownie. After that, we went to Old Navy to get shorts for me. All they had were itty-bitty denim bootie shorts, so we went to Ross. We found two pairs of nice, modest shorts there.
I really enjoyed spending time with my mom. Its fun to talk with her and be around her-especially when its just her and I! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I havent been commenting lately, I havent been on the computer in forever! I normally go on my itouch, but i cant read it anymore because the type is black, and the background doesnt show up. I LOOOOVE going shooping all alone with my mom too! I went on Thursday for my birthday. Thats my favorite thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok!! I have an itouch too! How awesome is that??!

    ReplyDelete