Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Daze...

Do you like my new backround?? If you want to have it, you can find it at
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. I'll add it to my link list if you want to got there!
I am so excited!! The young women leaders are coming over to my house on Friday to give me all my Young Womens things!! Tomorrow is my very special birthday-I can't wait!!!!
The humidity and the heat mixed together is overwhelming at times. I forgot how Huston summers were compared to Utah summers-Huston being humid and Utah being dry. I feel like I want to go swimming constantly, but I can't because the pool doesn't open until June. Thats another reason I'm excited!! In June, I'm going to girls camp-they have cabins and a swimming pool!!!!!!!!
I'm really excited!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to go to girls camp! Its at the very end of August, and I can't wait that long!

    Houston summers ARE hot and humid! During Hurricane Ike, my windows were all fogged up! Of course, that was along time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurricanes are scary!! I remember being back in Utah and watching the new blare on about Houston and hurricane Ike. I was terrified just thinking about it-because I remeber hurrican Reda and hurricane Catrina!

    ReplyDelete